Sunday, July 18, 2010

Feeling Confused....

Hmmmmm....so I took my fourth pregnancy test today.  Negative.  This seems strange to me because my period is two weeks late.  June was my first full month with no birth control and my cycle was completely normal.  July is the second month of no birth control and so far no pregnancy but also no period.  Is this my body adjusting to life without factory-made hormones?  Is this some kind of mental trick?  Is it possible that I could be pregnant and the test aren't picking it up?

I have had some potential symptoms....however, I am also a bit of a hypochondriac so it's possible that I'm reading too much into these signs.   I had a bout of feeling nauseous every afternoon for three or four days last week.  I also had a number of headaches (maybe related to work stress??).  Lastly, I have been a little more sensitive / emotional / irritable.  All of these could also be symptoms of an impending period.  As I said, mostly I am feeling confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment