Last weekend I went to Vegas to visit Molly. Friday night we stayed at the JW Marriott to celebrate her friend Kiran's 30th birthday. We did a full day at the pool and then went out to dinner at Grimaldi's and drinks at Kona. I met the cutest couple - two men in heir early 50's. They were friends first, all the way back when they were little kids. They had some great advice on marriage and raising a family....it was a great conversation and I feel blessed to have met them.
Saturday Molly and I just hung out - she took me to see the house she just closed on and we watched the ultimate girlfriends move - Beaches. Side note: I didn't remember this but Barbara Hershey's character is named Hillary Whitney. Fun, right? Sunday we went to the most amazing outlet mall that I've ever been to.....the Banana Republic store and the Coach store were my favorites. Overall it was an amazing trip - so much fun to hang out with my Mols again!

No comments:
Post a Comment