OK....so there are a TON of websites about conception, pregnancy and baby stuff. I have spent a lot of time scouring these sites. My two favorites are listed below:
The Bump.com - This was my original go-to site. Very modern, bright and fun. I was already used to the format as I used the Knot.com for our wedding and then the Nest.com for newlywed tips and home buying tools. It has articles on most subjects (that I've needed anyway) but the information is pretty basic. There are also a lot of tools that are very helpful: an ovulation calculator, fertility charts, etc. Lots of checklists too....which you know I love! I like the fun side of this site - there is a baby name finder and a tool that tells you how big your baby is based on comparable fruits (i.e. your baby is about the size of a date, about the size of a plum).
What to Expect When You're Expecting - This site definitely takes a more professional / medical stance. It has all of the same tools but without all of the fluff. The best part of this site are the in-depth articles. One feature that I especially love: "A-Z Health Guides". This has a list of every possible pregnancy symptom, what causes the symptom and what tricks can be used to help. After each article there are a list of several corresponding articles.....you can have all the necessary information in minutes, from resources you can trust.
Both of these sites are very helpful. I am excited to register with each site once I am pregnant to start receiving updates about the growth and development of the baby....I'll be sure to let you know which fruit the baby is at all times!
No comments:
Post a Comment