Recently, we went to
Stork Vision to get a 3D/4D ultrasound of Baby Kennedy. Luckily, we were able to schedule it while Peter's parents were in town for a visit. We also invited my parents to come up from Tucson for the day. To prepare, I was forced to drink 64-80 oz. of water during the day leading up to the appointment at 4:00 PM. A good amount of water around the baby helps to increase the clarity of the pictures. This was more work than I expected and after about 5 giant glasses of water I actually started to feel a little sick. It was all worth it though because check these out!!
 |
| Full body shot - Kickin' back, legs crossed, not a care in the world. |
 |
| Waving 'hi' to Mommy, Daddy and her grandparents. | | | | | |
| |
| |
 |
| Sucking on her fingers - Check out that little button nose :) |
 |
| Lost in thought.....This is Peter's favorite. Already a very smart girl. |
I am so glad that we were able to have this little sneak peek. It was amazing to see her, count her little fingers and toes, see her perfect little face. It was fun but it also helped to put my mind at ease. One really interesting thing that we actually got to see was just how much the food and drink I take in effects her. She wasn't moving much at first so the ultrasound tech gave me a tiny Hi-C juice box. Within 30 seconds, Kennedy starting going nuts! She kicked her legs over her head and grabbed on to them, she was moving all around - dancing and waving - it was adorable. It definitely makes me think twice about some of my favorite foods, particularly things loaded with sugar! :)
Aww, how neat! It's so nice that the grandparents were able to come for this.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! How detailed those things are. I, myself, was a little paranoid to get one of those done with Iris.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that the grandparents were able to share in this as well!