
March 6th was Emily's Baby Shower. It was hosted by her sister, Morgan and her mom, Polly. They did a really great job with the decorations and the food and they picked some really fun shower games that people really loved (the one with the crushed up candy bars in diapers was not included...I'm not a huge fan of that one). Morgan made the diaper cake in the picture - sooo cute! There was even a tiny pair of monkey shoes attached.

Emily looked so cute and I know that she had a great time. I got to meet a couple more of her work friends and got to visit with her family. She got a lot of amazing gifts, some stuff that she needed and some stuff that was just too cute to pass up. Kennedy and I picked out a Boston Terrier hat for Ari - definitely not something he needs but come on, it is perfect for the Oakley family. To compliment the nursery, our friend Trisha painted two pirate pieces. One is of a ship with three Bostons on board and the other is close-up of a Boston Terrier pirate complete with an eye-patch and peg leg. Ari is one lucky baby boy!
 |
| Em at 29.5 weeks and Me at 27 weeks.....Our babies are cooking! |
No comments:
Post a Comment